STANDARD SHIPPING COSTS
- Domestic orders (UK Orders) over £50 automatically qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
- Standard Shipping fees apply to orders below £50.
We currently ship within the United Kingdom (Domestic), across Europe, and to the United States, Canada, Australia, France, Germany and Rest of World. For destinations not specified by name (RoW), please contact our customer support team for more information. We will provide you with specific expedited shipping rates based on your location.
- All international orders will be sent via FedEx, UPS or DHL.
- A tracking number will be emailed to the customer once the order has shipped.
- We cannot send to PO boxes, please ensure your full address is correctly supplied as we cannot change the delivery address once the order has shipped.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS:
- Orders up to £100 automatically qualify for FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
- Orders under £100 are charged a standard shipping fee depending on the destination. The final shipping fee will be automatically calculated at checkout.
TIME FRAME FOR DELIVERY
INTERNATIONAL TAXES AND CUSTOMS CHARGES:
- Duties: Please note, all international packages (including US orders) may be subjected to customs duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are regulated by local customs authorities.Please check your local customs website for more information.
By placing an order you are acknowledging and accepting all the international shipping terms.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy or need any assistance.